- Birthday9th May, 79
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- You only live once. You don't want your tombstone to read: 'Played it Safe.'
- I'd love to be the first one to say this, but it automatically turns into - we all have those responsibilities that we ignore because we don't feel like they're ours.
- As an actor there are times when you're sitting around and wishing you were working, so you've got to just take it when it comes.
- There are so many different reasons as to why I love riding trains. But I think ultimately it's the romantic feeling of it. There's something about it that just transports me into old films.
- This future is ours to embrace. Whether we, the established generations, choose to accept that is in our court.
Did you know?
- She was subsequently discovered on her front porch step by photographer Larry Clark and Harmony Korine.
- She co-created the comic book "Occult Crimes Taskforce" in 2006.
- She a huge fan of the Star Trek franchise, and even speaks broken Klingon language.
- Her birth date holds the record for the hottest May 9th ever in New York City at an approximate 97 degrees.
Family & relationships
Jeweled neckline shirt dress
Rosario Dawson attended Elie Saab’s Fall 2012 presentation at the Paris Fashion Week in an Elie Saab creation. She wore a blue knee-length dress with pleated long sleeves and pleated front. It had a jeweled neckline. Matched with a dark pink box clutch and coral pink ankle-strap sandals, it completed her understated smart yet almost demure look.
Red beaded gown
Dawson appeared at the traditional Vienna Opera Ball donning a red beaded gown from Salvatore Ferragamo’s Spring 2012 collection. The actress dazzled in the bright one-shouldered dress and finished off her ensemble with subtle use of jewelry, bold red lip color and a sleek up-do.
Black leather gown
Black seemed to be the color of choice among celebrities at the 2012 Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Gala and saw Rosario Dawson opting for Calvin Klein. She was in a fitted full-length black leather gown with a high funnel neck. Her choice accessories were royal blue teardrop earrings and a cream-colored clutch. She wore her hair in a side parted low ponytail.