- Birthday16th Aug, 88
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- "Great!I'm probably one of the luckiest girls around.
- I get to share holidays and (for my parents) to be able to set an example like that, my family's done something I hope for many other people. I don't think I would be the same person without it.
- I used to be an accessory ... I grew up around sets when I was younger but I was never necessarily in the movies. I'd just sit in the trailer and hang out.
- I'm at the very beginning (of my career). I may have exposure to media but in terms of actual work I've done, it's very little. It's just a different experience ... I've been to press junkets but I've never been the one behind the table.
- They're just very supportive and I don't think I can ask for anything else. I think that's the most important thing a parent can do for a kid.
Did you know?
- She was named Miss Golden Globe for 2008 and November 2007.
- Her ancestry includes German (from her paternal grandmother), English, Scottish, Dutch, French, Welsh, and Irish.
Family & relationships
Rumer Willis looked sexy chic in this black and white mesh pattern gown which she chose to wear to the premiere of Paul McCartney's music video "My Valentine" that was hosted by Paul McCartney and Stella McCartney in Hollywood, California. She added more color by wearing mustard yellow shoes that upped the fashion quotient.
Rumer Willis looked classy with her vibrant red, turquoise and white printed dress and a black waist belt that looked perfect for the Autumn Party. She complemented her chic look with red lipstick and red suede pumps.
Rumer Willis looked extremely elegant when she chose to wear a one shoulder black gown at the 2011 Met Gala. The gown had metallic silver flower detailing at the shoulder and the mesh gown really enhanced her figure. She heightened her look with red lipstick and a neatly done up hairstyle with her red locks.