- Birthday25th Apr, 88
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- I think that no matter what you're doing as a teenager, you're going to be presented with peer pressure.
- Acting was my after-school activity. I never planned on growing up and becoming an actor.
- I got started as an actress doing musical theater, and I always loved 'Grease' and 'West Side Story,' and all those kind of movies.
- I have a lot of fun playing a model on television, and I love being an actress. I don't think I could ever handle that world.
- My family has always supported me completely and kept me grounded. I never got lost in child Hollywood actor weirdness.
Did you know?
- She became famous after playing the title role in the series Darcys Wild Life and Sarah Borden in Summerland.
- She received an Emmy nomination for the role in the Discovery Kids television series, Darcys Wild Life in 2006
- She ranked #44 on interview magazines Hollywood faces to watch "future stars of tomorrow".
- She is a vegetarian.
Family & relationships
White Short One Shoulder Party Dress
The actress wore the white short one shoulder party dress at the "Shark Night 3D" premiere in Los Angeles. Sara was spotted at the premiere in an absolutely stunning white dress. The white short and one shoulder dress made her display her hot long legs and her gorgeous shoulders.
The actress was all set up to stun everybody with her elegant look in the Selina Dress she wore at the InnKeeper's premiere. The dress has an asymmetric neckline showcasing her gorgeous shoulders and the absolutely stunning low back. The actress sure is "the show-stopper"
Sara Paxton appeared at the Los Angeles premiere of "Battle: Los Angeles" at the Regency village theatre. She looks very pretty and sweet in the belted pencil skirt, showcasing her sexy legs. The grey T-shirt goes well with the skirt, making her look stunning at the premiere.