- Birthday11th Feb, 64
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- Each of us knows that we have an obligation to care for the old, the young and the sick. We stand strongest when we stand with the weakest among us.
- To win this war, we need a commander in chief, not a professor of law standing at the lectern.
- I'm pro-life. I'll do all I can to see every baby is created with a future and potential. The legislature should do all it can to protect human life.
- Common sense tells us that the government's attempts to solve large problems more often create new ones. Common sense also tells us that a top-down, one-size-fits-all plan will not improve the workings of a nationwide health-care system that accounts for one-sixth of our economy.
- I'm just one of many moms who will say an extra prayer each night for our sons and daughters going into harm's way.
Did you know?
- She has served the ninth Governor of Alaska, from 2006 to 2009.
- She was the first Alaskan on the national ticket of a major party and first Republican woman nominated for the vice presidency.
- She worked as a sportscaster for KTUU-TV and KTVA-TV in Anchorage and as a sports reporter for the Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman.
- She was selected as one of the worlds 100 most influential people by TIME Magazine in April 2010.
- She was selected as one of Americas "10 Most Fascinating People of 2008" by Barbara Walters for an ABC special on December 4, 2008
Family & relationships
- Todd Palin Husband
- Todd Palin
Sarah Palin put her house on the market, while she ran for the President’s post in 2012. She may be the former Alaskan Governor, but her beauty and style is what amazes everyone the most.
Location: The house is located in Scottsdale, Arizona
Accommodation: The house is complete with its five bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, a spacious garage capable of housing 6 cars and a gas fireplace. These are accompanied by an inbuilt elevator to bustle between the various floors and rooms.
Features: The 8000 sq ft walled fortress type house may very well offer the Presidential candidate enough of privacy, but then it has not stopped tongues from wagging. The house was purchased for a whopping 1.6 million dollars, give or take a few here and there.
Her love for open spaces is clearly evident in the airy house’s internal structure. Right from grand entry ceilings, to her personalized living room, a expansive gourmet kitchen and gaming rooms, you name it and she has it all. These rooms are further accompanied by a snazzy inbuilt pool with its own unique waterworks. While the pool keeps the Arizona’s desert heat out of Palin’s hair, she likes to let her hair down in the resort-style backyard with large gazebo.
Beautiful swimming pool at the backyard of home
Palin’s love for privacy was clearly evident when she decided to put a 4.3 metres fence around her Wasilla home property. Her house has been valued at a price of $552,100.
Location: The rustic home is located in Arkansas on the West Parks Highway.
Accommodation: The two storied house commands respect, especially in terms of its structure and grandeur. The house plays the perfect host to float plane on the lake, two vacation retreats and lots of fishing spots. This is not all, for the home’s interiors are set up with four bedrooms and four bathrooms, while the Palin couple has invested heavily in snowmobiles and other properties in and around the lake area.
Features: The Lake Lucille is the perfect location for the former Alaskan Governor’s residence. The peace and quiet of the surrounding has not only made the dwelling her favorite, but has also charmed everyone with its cozy little outlook and breathtaking location. The house is in the midst of beautiful evergreen trees, snow capped mountains, and the blue ranged sky.
73 Ford Mustang Grande
The powerful politician, commentator and author has proved that with power comes great responsibility. However, this has certainly not stopped her from bringing out the best when it comes to driving and managing machines with gears. She drives a steely blue 73 Ford Mustang Grande, which not only gives her personality a boost, but also takes her places. The car’s classic long hood, sculpted body sides and three optional V8 engines make the car a true power eater, especially with its gas guzzling capacity of 271 HP. A sheer beauty in the hands of another beauty.
Juicy Couture Palace Resin Sunglasses
Sarah Palin has been occasionally spotted donning these ladies designer shades that provide a charming, sleek and simple look. The lightweight durable acetate frame looks very pretty with its polished logo detailing. Integrated nose pads provide a lot of comfort to the wearer. The CR-39 lens lenses offer 100% UV protection from harmful sunrays.
Dell Inspiron 1520 Notebook
Sarah Palin works online with this Dell Notebook. It’s a lightweight portable machine with a 15.4" inch LED widescreen display & a 2MP webcam. The latest Intel dual core processors power it & its ideal for multimedia applications. Wi-Fi provides Instant mobile web connectivity. NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT delivers exceptional graphics quality.
Kate Spade Gesture
Sarah Palin delivers a trendy fashion statement by wearing these designer shoes. It has a unique peep toe design along with a bow detailed vamp. It has leather sole & the insides of the shoe are also lined with leather to provide comfortable feet cushioning. Upper part of the shoe uses satin or leather material.
Private 1958 Piper float plane
The Palin family is proud owner of this twin seated single engine flying machine. Its successful design dates back to almost half a century & has been in production for over 40 years. It’s ideal for flying short distances & can be used in the roles of towing gliders & bush flying.