- Birthday28th Aug, 65
- Birth PlaceCanada
- Marital statusMarried
- Yes, you can lose somebody overnight, yes, your whole life can be turned upside down. Life is short. It can come and go like a feather in the wind.
- I find that the very things that I get criticized for, which is usually being different and just doing my own thing and just being original, is the very thing that's making me successful.
- I lost my sense of trust, honesty and compassion. I crashed down and became what I consider an emotional mess. I've never been so miserable in my whole life. I just wanted to go to bed and never get up.
- Being betrayed is one of the most valuable lessons life can teach.
- Fortunately, when you're a mom, the responsibility of caring for your child can keep you going.
Did you know?
- She is referred to as "The Queen of Country Pop".
- She is one of the most commercially successful artists of all time, having sold over 80 million albums.
- She is ranked 10th best-selling artist of the Nielsen SoundScan era.
- She was ranked 72nd on Billboard
- She has won 5 Grammy Awards and 27 BMI Songwriter awards.
Family & relationships
Shania Kids Can
She started this charity with an aim to help out children suffering from personal issues in their homes. Underprivileged children are helped by being provided lessons their families can’t afford. The organization always tries to raise the self-esteem of such kids through a combination of coaching and counseling.
Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Platform Sandals
During a high profile event Shania Twain flaunted her Yves Saint Laurent Tribute platform sandals, with includes features like intricate detailing woven at the toe along with a high quality tonal leather trim. The sandals has an adjustable ankle strap with gold color side fastening buckles and self-covered heels measured at 5 ½ inches.
Goyard ‘St Louis’ Tote
Favored by the most high-heeled fashionistas, Shania was snapped carrying the Goyard 'St. Louis' Tote bag on her way to the airport. It is made of coated canvas with genuine leather handles which are sturdy enough to hold books and laptops. The accessory is available in colors ranging from royal blue to black.
The artist Shania Twain is the proud owner of this gown designed by renowned Lebanese fashion designer Zuhair Murad, who is an epitome of Middle Eastern glamour, fashion and design. Shania also worn this full length sleeveless dress featuring a heavily embellished oriental styled lacy bustier at the 2011 Toronto Juno Awards.