- Birthday22nd Jul, 83
- Birth PlaceAustralia
- Marital statusSingle
- I mean, when you grow up dancing, you have to become very comfortable in your own skin.
- I watched 'A Chorus Line' over and over when I was growing up, to the point that I was able to recite the entire movie.
- I don't like auditions. I feel like they're a very unnatural setting and it's a very unsettling experience. Because you can't help but walk in and feel like you're trying to prove yourself to people. And you should just walk in and be.
- I'm just the highest energy person I know, and it's really weird.
- I was a dancer for fifteen years, and I think a lot of what dancing gives you crosses over so much into anything to do with fighting, martial arts, anything action.
Did you know?
- She was nominated for a TV Week Logie Award for Best New Talent for her performance in Home and Away.
- She is best known for her work in the soap opera Home and Away, Bait 3D and the films Step Up 3D and Youre Next.
Family & relationships
Alex Perry's coveted RAFW
Sharni Vinson is a style icon and she dazzled The Aussie 2011 GQ Men Of The Year Awards wearing a Alex Perry's coveted RAFW 2011 designs down the red carpet. Her tight fit dress suited her amazing posture.
Sharni Vinson looked fabulous adorning this fantastically designed fishtail dress. She stunned the on lookers posing on the red carpet of the Marquee Night Club opening in Australia. The shimmery dress went well with Sharnis’ bubbly persona.
Alex Perry's Cuban Princess
Sharni Vinson was spotted posing at the Breaking Dawn Premiere in a Alex Perry's Cuban Princess dress. She looked stunning in red halter silk Alejandra Dress from his new Spring Summer 2012 Cuban Princess collection. Sharni sizzled posing along with her boyfriend Kellan Lutz.