- Birthday16th Oct, 84
- Birth PlaceUnited Kingdom
- Marital statusSingle
- I love a challenge, and I think it's when people least expect you to do something that you often do your best.
- I put my money in property and I love merchandise; such as Muhammad Ali boxing gloves. It's about stability for the future.
- Have you any idea what it's like to live under the same roof as four women? Armageddon is the best word for it.
- I can never go to a clairvoyant. I'd be too afraid of what they might tap into.
- My maxim is that no one's ever made it. I haven't and that's why I work my hardest.
Did you know?
- He became famous after he won of the second series of The X Factor.
- His debut single, "Thats My Goal" in December 2005 became the last #1 of 2005 on the UK Singles Chart and that year Christmas #1.
- His eponymous debut album was released in April 2006 debuted at #1 on both the Irish and UK Albums Charts, going 4× Platinum in Ireland and Platinum in the UK.
- He has sold over 3 million records worldwide and has had #1 albums and singles in nine countries.
- His Breathless album in November 2007 and topped the Irish charts, where it went 5× Platinum.
Family & relationships
V neck shirt
Shayne Ward flaunted his well toned body in a form fitting V-neck shirt at the Dolce and Gabbana party in Mayfair store at London. He completes his perfect summer night style with a sleeveless vest making him look cool and fashionably forward at the same time.The perfect tone of his skin was a complete match with his attire, bringing forth his unique dressing style and unmatched looks.
Signature Black suit
If someone can look super hot, suave and really sexctastic, its Shayne Ward. He rolls in style as he dawns his gorgeous signature black suit at the New of the World Children Champions awards 2011 in London. The all black attire adds on to the elegance of his look teamed up with sexy stubble which he pulls off with ease.
Cool urban look
Shayne Ward played the part of a cool dude as he sported an urban look in a plain white shirt, khaki pants and black leather boots on the beach. The look bought out the English pop star’s playful personality and experimental nature. The perfect ode to a great singer as the stark whiteness of the shirt reflected the color of the celebrity singer's skin.