- Birthday1st Apr, 61
- Birth PlaceUnited Kingdom
- Marital statusSingle
- I was slightly brain damaged at birth, and I want people like me to see that they shouldn't let a disability get in the way. I want to raise awareness - I want to turn my disability into ability.
- I was always musical - yelling when I was a baby, singing into a brush and singing in the shower.
- I live myself with my cat Pebbles. She isn't enjoying the attention as much as me - she ran off up the stairs as soon as the film crew for the show came into the house. She didn't come down for hours. But I have the support of all my brothers and sisters and my neighbours and friends - everyone thinks it's just great.
- Singing for royalty is a dream of mine - I'd absolutely love to sing for the Queen at the Royal Variety Show. All the contestants are very good. I will just have to do my best and see what happens.
Did you know?
- Her debut album, I Dreamed a Dream in 2009 became the UKs best-selling debut album of all time.
- She was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome in 2012.
- She was awarded a triple platinum record for selling a million copies of I Dreamed a Dream.
- She lives with her cat Pebbles who is almost as big a celebrity as she is.
- She is the ambassador for Save the Children UK since October 28, 2013.
Family & relationships
A five bedroom house splurged up with elegance is the latest addition to the assets of Susan Boyle. Susan purchased the five bedroom house for 300,000 pounds. The 1700 square feet palatial bungalow has a double garage, three bathrooms and is equipped with solar panels.
Location: The property is located in Susan's Boyle hometown in Blackburn, West Lothian.
Accommodation: The five bedroom house has a private courtyard and is equipped with three bathrooms, two garages and has solar panels installed making it an elegant choice. The kitchen is spacious and reflects the culinary preferences of Susan.
Features: The location of the property is elegant and the palatial five bedroom bungalow offers pristine view of a river from the rear balcony. Susan Boyle is having security issues with her present council home and the decision to shift to her home town is inspired by her desire to lead a peaceful life.
Neighborhood: The property is located in Susan's Boyle hometown in West Lothian and is a small town with little celebrity presence. Perhaps its her present security concerns that has fueled her decision to shift to the wilderness of her home town.
Front view of the home
Rear view of the home
House on wood logs
Susan Boyle is no exception when it comes to choosing cars. She has recently bought a Peugeot. The car has cost Susan over £23,000 and she has no qualms in accepting that she cannot drive. The Peugeot is a technological marvel in itself and a favorite for technology lovers.
Scottish Catholic International Aid Fund
Susan Boyle has demonstrated her concern for charity amply over the last few years and her association with Scottish Catholic International Aid Fund proves this amply. The international aid fund works in over sixteen countries around the world. Poverty elimination is the biggest focus of SCIAF and the charitable fund works in countries across Latin America, Africa and Asia. Susan Boyle has been associated with this charitable fund since long and her mother was also active with SCIAF till her death in 2007. Susan hopes to contribute something for the critical issue of poverty remediation through her association with SCIAF.
Susan may be busy with her singing assignments but it does not stop her from being brand conscious when it comes to technology. Nokia E71 forms a part of her standard technology devices and E71 from Nokia is one of them. The technology marvel from Nokia has proved to be an instant hit with the business community and with Susan busy with managing her media obligations, Nokia E71 will prove to be a worthy addition to her collection.
Love Quotes Scarf
Susan Boyle wore a viscose scarf with a hand-knotted trim as she left United States of America after her appearance on " America's Got Talent". This feminine accessory compliments any dress and Susan was looking charming in the viscose scarf.