- Birthday13th Apr, 78
- Birth PlaceNetherlands
- Marital statusDivorced
- I knew for years how big his desire was to have children. I guess it's good that Rafael is now getting the child that I couldn't give him thanks to my cancer diagnosis.
- My relationship with Rafael was destroyed by a number of factors. It was something that happened slowly over a period of time and it wasn't anything that it was possible to stop.
- I imagine when all the emotions die down that Rafael, Sabia and me will probably be able to get along perfectly normally.
- At the end of the day the children are a link between us. And the child that is to come will be the brother or sister to Damian.
- I have a lot of respect for their relationship and that Rafael and Sabia are together. And I wish them all the best for the future.
Did you know?
- She was elected the Netherlands Sexiest Female in 2003.
- She is one of the most successful Dutch personalities active in Germany following the footsteps of Johannes Heesters and Rudi Carell.
- She was diagnosed with breast cancer and had undergone surgery in May 2009 but is now cancer free undergoing post-op chemotherapy.
- She gained popularity through assignments at FoxKids and music station TMF.
- She hosted the 2008 FIFA World Player of the Year award ceremony.
Family & relationships
- Damian Son
- Rafael van der Vaart
Short and green Herve Leger
Brand : Herve Leger
Sylvie can pull off almost any type of dress and this short, bright green dress is just a testament to her beauty. She was seen wearing this in a ramp walk in Netherlands and it automatically caught the attention of millions. The same dress was sold in hundreds within a few days after she wore it. You have to agree that it looks pretty gorgeous on her.
Turquoise gown with a neat strap
You thought that she could pull off only short ones? Wrong. Here is a beautiful, long turquoise gown that she wore to the Gala Spa Awards a few years back. With neat bangles and a awesome shoe, any girl would drool over Sylvie seeing her in this dress.
Cute and Pink Gucci
Brand : Gucci
Sylvie looks cute as hell in this short and pink dress. She wore this to a Mont Blanc ceremony in 2008 and she was the person who caught almost all the eyes. With long heels to complement her height, she totally pulled off a blinder with this dress. It is the cutest thing that you would ever see.