- Birthday8th Dec, 64
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusDivorced
- I didn't care at all about losing, but I just didn't want Emerson to feel bad, You know, I didn't win, but Felicity won, and when you come to the set next time, you can give her a big congratulations.
- My parents are really well intended, and I think their way of dealing with things is denial and guilt. Nobody wanted to talk about it. But all I did was blame myself.
- I am all about health... and to me, size is not what defines your health.
- I am blessed to be able to work at a job I love and also give back in the most vital way - to people in need.
- I'm a firm believer in putting your money where your mouth is.
- I'm a woman who carries around all these layers of fear and vulnerability.
Did you know?
- She won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress and three Screen Actors Guild Awards, as well as a Primetime Emmy nomination for her work on Desperate Housewives.
- She was an was as an NFL cheerleader with the San Francisco 49er in 1984.
- She ranked #3 of Sci-Fis Sexy 50, by Femme Fatales magazine in 1997.
- She listed Hatcher as number 38 in their "Hottest Women of All Time" list by Mens Health in 2011.
- She is the first person to win the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series for a show that has not yet completed its first season.
Family & relationships
- Emerson Rose Daughter
1974 VW Baywindow Bus
Teri Hatcher has often been photographed behind the wheels of her vintage lime green colored 1974 VW Baywindow Bus. The vehicle is powered by a 1600 cc air cooled B4 engine which delivers an output of 35KW. The Baywindow utilized a 4 speed manual transmission system and was equipped and sported a hard roof top. The minibus was capable of achieving a top speed of 130 km/hour. Acceleration stats are pretty decent and the vehicle can clock a speed of 100 km/hour from start in approximately 23 seconds. The interiors were very spacious and could accommodate eleven people.
Pale pink couture gown
Brand: Badgley Mischka
Teri Hatcher wore this beautiful pink pale dress at the red carpet of the Primetime Emmy Awards 2007 and it awed the audience. The gown with two beautifully worked straps showed the perfect curvy upper body of the celebrity. The fall of the silk gown added simplicity to her personality.
Brand: Badgley Mischka
She wore this dress at Screen Actors Guild Awards 2008. A simple dress with white as theme color, grey as prominent one and various flowers just looks beautiful. The attractive part of the dress was the jeweled details on the bust and belly.
Ruffled yellow gown
Brand: Monique Lhuillier
She wore this ruffled yellow dress at the Primetime Emmy Awards 2008. The dress not only adds to her beauty but to her personality as well. She looks stunning because of fewer accessories. A cute smile added a sweet flavor to it.