- Birthday1st Jan, 70
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- "If the right people do the right things, we can walk, we can have a future. But if people don't put time into it to make it run in a right way, I don't think your team will work."
- "As an African-American, I know all too well the negative thoughts and feelings hatred and bigotry cause."
- "Everybody looks at his clothes to see what he's wearing."
- "I don't have a hate bone in my body."
- "I did everything I could to establish myself, but it just didn't work that way. I'm not angry about that."
- "I am committed to examining my feelings and will recognize, appreciate and respect the differences among people in our society."
- "I respect people. For me to say 'hate' was a bad word, and I didn't mean to use it."
- "I grew up under the sticks and stones rule. I didn't put my hands on you so why should you put your hands on me or my family."
- "I hate them with all the hate you can hate with. Can you hate more than that? If you can, I hate them more than that."
- "I think I have the skills. I'm a great judge of talent. I just know basketball."
Family & relationships
- Yolanda Adkins Hardaway Wife
- Tim Hardaway, Jr. Son
- Nia Hardaway Daughter
- Wife Yolanda Adkins