- Birthday14th Jul, 75
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- I’ve been with him before he was all of that, and once he became this big sex symbol… I understood what was going to come with it because I had already been in the business.
- I’m just comfortable in my position and where I stand and what our values are. We’re on the same page. Plus, understand I’m with him maybe 85, 95 percent of the time. A lot of times, while all of the attention is going down, I’m right there.
- I never have to tell someone to back off. Normally he does it first. If it gets that far, he never lets it get disrespectful.
- We didn’t really get a chance to go on a honeymoon, because he had to go to work three days after the wedding.
- We were just enjoying life. The day that we got caught in California, when the incident happened, we were supposed to be going to the Virgin Islands, because he can’t really go a lot of places, so we had to find somewhere where we could just go. But they were having a hurricane and we weren’t able to go. And when I think back, I’m just like, ‘Why wasn’t we there? Because if we were, we wouldn’t be having this trouble right now’. But you know, things happen for a reason. It is what it is.
Did you know?
- Gave birth to her first child at age 20, a daughter Zonnique Jailee Pullins on March 20, 1996. Child father is her ex-boyfriend, Zebo Pullins.
- Gave birth to her second child at age 29, a son Clifford Joseph Harris III on August 25, 2004. Child father is her boyfriend [now husband], T.I..
- Gave birth to her third child at age 31, a stillborn daughter Llayah Amour Harris on March 21, 2007. Child father is her boyfriend [now husband], T.I..
- Gave birth to her fourth child at age 32, a son Major Philant Harris on May 16, 2008. Child father is her boyfriend [now husband], T.I..
Family & relationships
- Zonnique Pullins Step Daughter
- Clifford "King" Joseph Harris II Son
- Major Philant Harris Son
- Messiah Ya Majesty Step-Son
- Domani Uriah Step-Son
- Deyjah Imani Step-Daughter
- Husband T.I
- Clifford "T.I." Harris