- Birthday16th May, 73
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- You know, you only get one family, and you have to make it work.
- Love is pure and true; love knows no gender.
- I just wanna thank all those amazing Internet bloggers out there that hate me day-to-day. I love you! You rock!
- I thought that once we were out of the baby stage, parenting would be a breeze.
- If I ever had the time to take on another job, being a party planner would be high on my list.
Did you know?
- Her autobiography, Stori Telling, debuted on top of the New York Times Best Seller list and was named the best celebrity autobiography of 2009.
- She landed the role of Donna Martin on Beverly Hills, 90210 at age 17.
- She has a small tattoo of a rose on her left ankle.
- She was one of the very first celebrity Yoga Booty Ballet students in Santa Monica, California.
- She ranked #23 in VH1 100 Greatest Teen Stars in 2006.
Family & relationships
Tori added a splash of brightness and a summery feeling as she came dressed in a yellow dress to sing the copies of her latest book at Barnes & Noble in LA. She accentuated her look wit ha skinny brown belt and cork pumps by Christian Louboutin that added a neutral element to her bright dress.
Brand: Elizabeth and James
Tori Spelling looked smashing as she carried on her book promotion tour in New York city in chic style. She looked elegant in her purple Elizabeth and James cascade dress which she chose to sport with a black Helmut Lang blazer to give her a business-like look. She completed the look with simple pumps by Christian Louboutin, a link gold necklace, a chunky bracelet and Cento diamond stud earrings.