- Birthday1st Jan, 70
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- "Immediately everything changes but immediately you don’t fall in love, but I heard that you do but they lied ... Somebody lied"
- "Logan is everything. He is so yummy. Immediately everything changes but immediately you don’t fall in love. But I heard that you do, but they lied. Somebody lied. Just like you fall in love with a person, its just like that. They’re little people. He is so yummy."
- "It shows that, like, we're young men ... We're here to work. We're here to do business."
- "Basically our whole style has changed ... Our records have changed. Just the whole process of Mindless Behavior is changing to a more mature side."
- "At first I used to just talk a lot on the phone and I used to say, 'We gonna do this' (and) 'We gonna do that one day.' And now it's like I'm actually like making it happen ... I used to be really nervous to go up to a girl if I thought she was pretty. But now it's like, 'Hey, if you don't like me then oh well.' At least I went for it."
- "I wanted to make a record out of one noise just because the technology's got to such a point that you can do that. Regardless of whether the music's any good or not, I think that the range of textures you can now get is pretty extraordinary from the manipulation of sound sources"
- "There are only two explanations. One is that we are uniquely evil. One is that we have uniquely counter-productive laws."
- "Meeting him was something that changed things for me because then we can just create stuff to do what we want to do rather than try to use existing technologies"
Family & relationships
- Tamar Braxton Wife
- Logan Vincent Herbert Son
- Tamar Braxton
LA mansionThe Hidden Hills home has 5 bedrooms and 6 full and 2 half bathrooms, a double-height entryway with twin curved staircases, as well as inlaid marble floors, formal living and dining rooms, a paneled library, island kitchen, a wood-paneled home theater with 125-inch screen and a pub/game room with hand-carved wet bar.
FerrariGerrari V8 convertible ranked the #5 sports car in the U.S. It is equipped with a hard top for year-round comfort. The expensive sports car was actually Vince's gift to wife, Tamara.
Vince and Tamar got married in the fall of 2008. The couple started dating in 2003, working together with Tamar's sister Toni Braxton on her albums.