- Birthday12th Oct, 77
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- Anybody that's got a problem with me is probably envious or wants to be me, and that's how I've always looked at it.
- Everyday, all day I have to be productive. And when I ain't productive, I get concerned.
- A lot of things come with fame, whether it's losing friends or losing family.
- I think I got a lot of life skills; I got a lot of wisdom; I've seen a lot of bad things happen to a lot of good people.
- All my music is inspirational. You just gotta listen to the words and get what you can get out of it.
Did you know?
- His major label debut, Lets Get It: Thug Motivation 101 in 2005 debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200.
- His third album, The Recession in 2008 earned him a Grammy Nomination for Best Rap performance by a duo.
- His single, "I Do" received a Grammy nomination for Best Rap Performance in 2012.
- He won the Viewers Choice Award ("Hard") with Rihanna at the BET Awards in 2010.
- He is known for his scratchy voice, and his frequent use of the phrase, "Let's get it!" in his songs as his trademarks.
Family & relationships
Young Jeezy drives a metallic silver Bentley Mulsanne. It is one of the musician’s favorite cars and he even posted a photograph of the Mulsanne on social networking site Facebook to enable his fans to have a look at it. The Bentley Mulsanne comes equipped with quite a few pricey luxury features like premium leather upholstered seats, polished walnut wood paneling and lamb’s wool lined floors. The Naim 2,200 Watt 20 speaker audio system, widely considered to be one of the best car stereos in the world has also been installed inside Jeezy's Mulsanne.
Young Jeezy added a matte black colored Ferrari California to his impressive collection of high end sports cars in the first half of year 2011. However, the musician struggled a little bit initially to come to terms with the controls of his new toy if an incident that took place on July 2011 is any indication. Jeezy was pulled up traffic cops when he failed to use his turn signal while making a U-turn at a busy road junction. It’s not clear if the singer had to fork out a fine for his traffic violation.